Allavino 30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center (3Z-VSWB15-3S20)
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, sodas, and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 3Z-VSWB15-3S20 Wine and Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Made up of a beverage center and dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinges, this unit makes it easy to keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 33.5" H x 30" W x 24" D
- Weight (each unit): 109 lbs.
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Beverage Center: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 39°F and 64°F
- Upper Wine Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
- Lower Wine Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
- Dimensions: 33.5" x 30" x 24" (H x W x D)
- Unit Weight: 185.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 262.00 lbs.
One Year Labor & Parts Warranty