GoPet USA Small Breed TreadMill (PR720F)
GoPet TreadMills include dolly wheels that allow for easy transportation. They also contain a metal eyelet that can be used to connect a toy if necessary. Push-button controls on TreadMills allow for a steady increase and reduction in speed.
Gradual Begin with a simple command for dogs to learn. Easy to use remote control. The industry's lowest step-on height. The compact size is ideal for apartment life. 0.6 to 7.4 mph, folds up for storage
Note: When choosing the right treadmill for your dog, the length of the dog is more significant than the weight. For the best size and range of motion, make sure the running space is at least 1/3 longer than your dog.
- PetRun dog treadmills are remote controlled.
- PetRun dog treadmills have dolly wheels for easy moving.
- PetRun dog treadmills have a metal eyelet which allow s for a dog to be attached if needed.
- The running belt on PetRun dog treadmills was designed to accommodate the pads of a dog’s foot.
- Upright fold for storage.
Max Weight: 132 lbs
- Running Area: 52″L x 16″W
- Speed Range: 1 – 8 MPH
- Unit Weight: 100 lbs
- Unit Total Dimensions: 70″L x 25″W x 11″H
Shipping Dimensions: 77″L x 26″W x 17″H – 145 lbs – On Pallet
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty