Peerless Gas Bake Deck Oven (C131B)
Made with prime 20-gauge cold-rolled sides and a 16-gauge base, the Peerless C131B Gas Bake Deck Oven is built to last. The inside is built of Armco Type 1 aluminized steel, 20 gauge. A stainless steel front is standard on the Peerless C131B Gas Bake Deck Oven, which is made of high-quality 18-gauge stainless steel.
The C131B has an energy-saving “Power-Pak” 3-cell burner system and a unique baffle system that makes the oven extremely efficient and helps eliminate hot spots. The thickly insulated walls, combined with a sophisticated vent system, reduce heat loss while keeping employees safe. It is powered by 30,000 BTUs, which allows for a very quick recuperation time.
The C131B is the only four-shelf bake oven with a single door. It has four shelves, each with 456 square inches of cooking space. Each oven has a total surface area of 1,824 square inches.
The controller is located at the lower front of the C131B for simplicity of use, space savings, and to ensure that they are in their own air-conditioned region and are not affected by outside influences. It is completely thermocoupled, allowing individual parts to be replaced without having to replace the entire system.
- Stainless steel front
- Large Capacity: 1,824 sq. in. of cooking space on four cordierite decks
- Unique interior design for better distribution of heat
- Energy-saving “Power-Pak” burner system coupled with a unique baffle system for even heat and better baking
- Full Range 200°F – 550°F thermostat (93°C – 288°C)
- Versatile: Removable racks increase oven capabilities
- Easily Serviceable: All controls can be replaced from the front of the unit
- Gas: LP or NAT
Warranty: One-year parts and labor
Click HERE to see Specification Sheet!