Santos Automatic Citrus Juicer (SAN10)
With its Deco style, the Santos 10 is both sleek and stunning. It's ideal for a spot where the juicer would be visible to customers or visitors. In European cafes and hotels, these units are very common.
Oranges, lemons, and tiny grapefruit work well with this model. To ensure juice purity, all juicing parts are made of stainless steel. The lever action and centrifugal force work together to help you get the most juice out of your fruit.
Stainless steel is used for all pieces that come into contact with the fruit. The juicer will take care of it. The perforated strainer allows for full pulp filtration and is easily removed for cleaning.
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel were used to create this piece.
- Oranges, lemons, and limes for juicing
- 12 ounces of fruit juice in 5 to 10 seconds
- 5 gallons per hour is the estimated throughput (depends of fruit and preparation)
- Both of the parts that juice are made of stainless steel.
- Depressing the top handle activates the power.
- Service with a closed cover (less splashing)
- Originally from France.
- Dimensions - 8”W x 12”D x 15"H
- Motor - 220-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 230 Watts
- Centrifuge runs at 1500 rpm
- Accommodates output containers up to 5” tall
- Standing weight - 21 lbs
- Built from sturdy cast aluminum and stainless steel
- Conforms to CE standards
- Manufacturer’s Limited 2 year warranty