Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Stainless Dual Zone Wine Cooler (RW428DR)
- Economical choice for any wine lover needing lots of storage without breaking the bank. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Front facing exhaust allows and a reversible door hinge that enables the door swing to change to right or left means a Smith & Hanks wine cooler can be placed anywhere in your home.
- Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
- Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone. Digital thermostatic control takes the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
- Low profile wood accented wine shelf lets you store bottles of varying size with minimal impact to total bottle count.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient. We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
- Stainless doors give a professional look and will blend with any decor.
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4" H x 24" W 27" D (29" including handle).
- Weight - 269 lbs.
- Model RW428DR
- All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
Click HERE for the Product Manual!