Smith & Hanks 32 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler (RW88DR)
Economical choice for any kitchen, home bar, or game room. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
What it has:
- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
- 6 removable, wood accented shelves
- Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone)
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Locking door
- Front venting
- Measurements and weight (Model RW88DR):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34” Height x 15” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 84 lbs.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 294 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
Click HERE for the Product Manual!